Sunday, February 27, 2011

Open Studio Sunday


Stop by on Sundays for a look at what's new in the studio.

Today, I'm photo documenting my cell phone purse design.
Easy to sew and a good use of scraps, this purse is addictive.
A dear friend asked if I would make cell phone purses for her
personal gift-giving, and I was delighted to oblige. 
Regardless of age, this purse always seems to be a hit.
I'm making this pattern available for sale -
stay tuned for pictures and more details. 


There's so much snow outside my window that I needed some
color today. Inspiration board to the rescue: Kaffe Fassett's
Poppy pattern (knit), castles in the air, Christmas store window
display in NYC, and that sense of awe and amazement we
can only get from Mother Nature.

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous use of colors for the cell phone purses! I feel spring in the air!

    ReplyDelete