Sunday, January 27, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted


I'm honored & thrilled to be test knitting for Lara Smoot.
Designing like gangbusters, she's quickly
building up a store of knitting patterns that are 
easy to follow, fun to knit and gorgeous to wear.
Above is Mirrored Step, Lara's second sock pattern.
Stay tuned for what promises to be a fantastic 
pair of finished socks, and news of 
the pattern release in mid-late February.
  
What's the yarn, you ask? 
Saginaw: 2-Ply Superwash Merino
Color: Voila - Variegated
Fingering
 400 yards/skein 

Since it began, I've been following: 
&
FOLK Lifestyle (the blog)  

$10.00 for a year-long subscription...
pretty hard to beat for the refreshing slice of 
authentic, honest modern American life
directly delivered to one's inbox all year round. 
I'm in!  Are you?!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words Tierney! I love the yarn you chose for the test knit. What great colors, and it really shows off the pattern well.

    Thank you for test knitting Mirrored Step. I really appreciate it :)
    xo
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test knitting for you truly is an honor and I'm anxious to see what more lovelies you dream up in the coming months! Only as soon as I finish your Mirrored Step socks can I then cast on your Frost in Bloom cowl. I'd better get knitting!! xo t

    ReplyDelete