Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but...
I just can't keep this secret from you until December 25th!
 This is my Christmas gift-in-the-making for my niece,
a wonderful (advanced) kit from GoingGnome.com.
Being my first dry felting and sculptural project, 
it's only right that I should load up my shoulders with 
all kinds of pressure to make something truly special, fun 
and imaginative that my niece will surely enjoy for years. Right.
 Despite my performance anxiety, I think it's turning out great! 
The kit includes all of the needles, colorful fiber and beads 
you could need, complete instructions, encouragement for 
your own creativity, and all for a very reasonable price.  
Amidst squeals of delight and a very happy heart, 
more gnomes and woodland animals are fast on their way.
After all, when it comes to gnomes "one is the loneliest number."
Did some one say, "Photo shoot!?"


2 comments:

  1. How splendid!! I know that your niece is going to adore it - how lucky that she has you for an aunt! I can't wait to see the completed project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon you will see what I've just made for over the past week - it's sweet & it was fun to make. Thanks for always sharing a kind word and your support!

    ReplyDelete