Sunday, April 10, 2011

Open Studio Sunday


Puppy & Kitty Clutch'ems top off this sweet 
basket of handmade gifts for a tiny new friend
my husband and I are meeting this evening. 
I can hardly wait!   


Quilt number three is off and running, 
or should I say swimming?
While it pains me so, I'll have to refrain 
from sharing too much about this 
quilted wall hanging until it's finished. 
What I can say is that it's designed with
boys in mind. It has hand embroidery
and options for personalizing, 
oh, and one more thing,  
you can almost smell the salt water.
I'm as excited about this wall hanging as I am about 
the nearly finished Ladies Who Lunch quilt (below.)


Never fear, Stanley's here. 
Of course he is. 
He's tried to snuggle on this quilt, sit on it, lay on it, walk on it - 
 any thing to be a good helper. 
 Poor guy, this is the closest I'll let him get. 
Soon, you'll be able to get close, too.

P. S.
I apologize for not giving notice for my absence this past week. 
We now have a mac in the house (YAY!), and with that came 
data transfer and a very short learning curve.
Suffice it to say, I'm back on track!


1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you blogging again! I'm eager to see all of the quilts!

    ReplyDelete