Sunday, April 22, 2012

Come One, Come All!


2012 SPRING CRAFT FAIR! 

Sunday April 29th
Noon - 4:00
FREE ADMISSION

Cortland Foundations Building 
75 East Court St., Cortland NY 13045

Support local artists and shop for 
Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grads
and of course, yourself! 
You'll find pottery, hand made soaps, 
fresh maple syrup,
one of a kind jewelry & so much more.

is having a sale that day only: 
15% off all yarns (stock up!)

Beads & Beyond
will have a fantastic special 
running for that day only, too!

Join the FUN and support LOCAL!

After being sick for nearly two weeks, 
I feel much better today and even took 
my camera to the edge of the lawn for this:

I will no longer wonder how a pine cone grows. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad that you are better! Looking forward to the craft fair! Love the pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T.! Funny, I've lived near these pine trees my whole life and this is the first time I've noticed what they do in the Spring. The trees looked amazing in yesterday's fog and I just had to go out for closer inspection. So glad I did because now they're covered in snow.

      Delete
  2. Ugh, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, too - it just keeps hanging on. Despite that though, Tracy & I will do our best to make it to the Craft Fair! Congratulations again on your 6th year of beautiful, inspirational blogging, Clarice!! storybookwoods.typepad.com ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pine cones are amazingly constructed...I never saw them like that! Glad that you're feeling better.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete