Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grab Your Camera


This fine morning, my dear friend Tracy and I hopped 
into the car for a photo-shoot road-trip primarily to see 
gaggles upon gaggles of geese before they leave us for the winter.

 Photographer and writer extraordinaire, 
Tracy has an entertaining and visually stimulating 
blog she calls My Retiring Life.   
Once her post is up, I hope you'll enjoy 
experiencing the refuge through her eyes. 
You'll be glad you did.

Until then, here are a few of my photos:

 Sun dried curls.
 Dancing light.
 Shimmering seeds take flight.

And not one goose.
(Saving them all for Tracy's blog!)
A sparkling day in the wind and sun,
among rustling grasses, rippling water 
and even a soaring falcon. 
Here's to the power of girl friends & road trips.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought I'd leave the blog photos completely up to you! A wonderful morning spent with a wonderful friend, blogger, creator and photographer! I guess we were both busy sneaking pictures of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like the perfect day for a road trip.

    ReplyDelete