Sunday, August 7, 2011

Open Studio Sunday

An expensive roll for the thimble....guess who?! 
If you've played Monopoly then you know 
it's rarely short of a marathon.
This soggy weekend called for just such 
a family activity, and we happily obliged.
Nephew Owen, hubby Jeff (right)
At least my opponents are handsome, 
even if they did kick my pants.

The much needed rain also gave me an opportunity to
finish some projects for Spun Right Round's shop, 
like this Cool Cat sample canvas bag  
using Sublime Stitching's Cat-A-Rama pattern.
If you're looking for hip, fun, ready-made embroidery 
patterns, Sublime Stitching has a wide variety, and soon 
you'll be able to buy their patterns in person
at Spun Right Round in Cortland. 
(Word on the street: Grand Opening coming soon!)
Two more tiny sweaters for the growing collection of 
not-so-secret-top-secret shop decorations.
 The background sweater is knit from Noro scraps,  
and the front sweater uses my hand spun 
made from a prized Spun Right Round art batt. 

Wish me fun as I head to the Adirondacks with treasured 
friends for our highly anticipated spinning retreat. 
Meet me back here Wednesday August 17th 
for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment