Sunday, September 25, 2011

Open Studio Sunday

My new drop spindle bag by JessaLu!
The Studio is quiet today because I'm recovering 
  
To see so many friends and favorite vendors
was a real treat. Have a look:
  
Bittersweet Woolery
Tina Martinez
Cal Patch
Cris Eschbach
JessaLu Bags
Jill Draper
Johanneshof Farm 
Christine Johnson
Melissa Stahl
Sisterhood of Saint Mary, Inc.
Greenwich, NY
Jessica M. Long-Wright 
 
Between last night & this morning, 
working toward trying my hand at three ply, 
I spun up these three Into The Whirled gems:
Left, The Bird Girl (BFL top)
Center, Queen of France (BFL top)
Right, Nebula (48s Romney top)
  
Thanks to my dear friend Mary Miller, 
who spins and knits pieces reminiscent of Monet,
my eyes are now open to the beauty of three ply
and a whole new world is at my feet.

The holidays are coming so you'll want to visit again on 
Wednesday for another paper & paste demo!


No comments:

Post a Comment