Sunday, July 17, 2011

Open Studio Sunday

Sneak peek at the Clutch'Ems Collection!
The computer is actually my Studio today
because I'm busily creating PDF's for  
your sewing pleasure, HOORAY!

Coming soon are the sewing patterns you've  
been reading about and I've been promising: 
quilts, bags & toys for babies, kids & teens - perfect 
for gift giving and for your own family.

The perfect purse for your favorite teens!
Thank you all for your kind words and support
over these past few months. 
I've been plugging away at creating what I believe  
are cute, simple sewing patterns for gifts & home. 
I'm grateful for your opinions and guidance, 
and I'm thrilled to finally be able to share all of this 
with you, my friends.   

You may remember the FREE Project Linus quilt, Cartwheels!
Every pattern is designed for ease of sewing  
and easy care. 
Sturdy, stylish, functional bags
Fun, scrappy, economical quilts
Safe, washable, engaging toys
Stay tuned for patterns being available for download.
  
The projects shown today are a snap shot across 
SilverTrumpet's current pattern collection, and
I'm excited to report that even more projects are 
pouring into the Studio. 
Oh, Happy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment